Fitness for Seniors in Plymouth and South Devon.
Physical activity and exercise for Seniors in Care Homes, Sheltered schemes, Nursing Homes, Retirement Homes, Social Clubs,
Private one to one or Groups in Plymouth and South Devon.
We provide a mobile fitness service for seniors (oaps) and special populations in Plymouth and South Devon. Group or one to one training sessions available. Gentle exercises and physical activity for seniors in care homes, nursing homes, retirement homes and social clubs.
Personal exercise for everyday life with Fitness At Home in Plymouth.
The photo is from one of our weekly exercise classes in a care home in Plymouth.
Only £30 per session
Contact us today!
As we get older its even more important to exercise and continue to do physical activity.
Benefits from exercise
- Improves strength, bone density, muscle mass, and body composition
- Enhanced neuromuscular performance
- Positive mood and reduced anxiety
- Increased insulin action
- Decreased risk of osteoportic fractures
- Increase of oxygen uptake (VO2max) and cardiorespiratory fitness
- Improved mental reaction time
- Decreased resting heart rate and blood pressure
- Higher HDL-C (good cholesterol) and lower triglycerides
- Increased immune function
And many more, I wont list them all.